Our in-house furniture specifiers bring your product to life and make it a reality. With the use of high-end software and access to our vendors, our design team can help:
- Space development
- Furniture specifications and technical drawings
- 2D and 3D drawings, complete with textiles and finishes
- Large- and small-scale design
- Tender response drawings
- Live design
- Finish and textile selection
- To scale, accurate renderings based on proportion and finish selections.
HBI Office Plus has a positive relationship with the Architect and Design Community. We value building these relationships and being able to assist architects and designers with:
- Furniture assessments and reconfigurations
- Pricing and budgetary options for commercial furniture, demountable and operable walls, ergonomics, acoustic and biophilic products, and high-density shelving.
- Product specifications and technical details
- In house library including finishes, textiles, and samples for every design concept.
- Tender responses
- Product knowledge and introduction to new product releases
- Offering CEU courses and lunch n’ learn events for the latest trends and new product releases.